Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Dinner

Panna II for birthday noms!
In the spirit of my goal, I decided to try a some new things last night.  Pineapple poori, a little extra spice added to my paneer, and a sweet shiraz called "Jam Jar".  I also made a pact with my friend Katie to try the Man v. Food featured, prepared with a gas mask, super duper spicy-spicy Phaal at Bricklane Curry House.  I sincerely hope I don't damage any internal organs in this pursuit.


Tonight, however, I'm going in a different direction with my goal.  At countdown day 364 I'm going to see American Idiot on Broadway.  I've actually seen the show once before, but this performance will feature Billy Joe Armstrong from Green Day.  I'm interested to see if and how the show is different and excited for my BF to watch it for the first time.

Two days down... so far, so good!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: